Looking for a bigger bag? Try the LH!

i'm wanting a really really big bag, but for some reeason i never considered this one, thought it would look a bit old .. thanks can't wait to see the pictures

Your pics look great!! I love the LH too. It structured, so it looks great whether it is almost empty or filled to the brim! It's the biggest bag that I own and it is perfect!

If you are carrying alot of stuff in your LH, do the rolled handles dig into your shoulder? That would be my only concern with LH. I like that it is so roomy but I'm afraid the handles might hurt after awhile...

^^ not at all, I find them comfy, I tuck the outer one under the other and i dont worry about one sliding off.

I have had a ton in my bag and its worked out great, I just love this bag.. Very pleased with my purchase.

I agree with Bag Fetish, the straps are very comfortable. I've really loaded it up twice--almost 10 pounds, but it didn't hurt at all.
the straps also stay put well--I cross one under the other, and that little ridge on the rolled handles seems to keep hold them in place!