Looking for a baby Black Coco Cabas

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Hi guys! This is my first post in the Chanel forum. My previous love was Balenciaga but I burnt myself out. Now I am looking to sell them and purchase my first Chanel :yes:

I love the style of the coco Cabas. My SA at NM has been unable to track one down for me. I'm a bit apprehensive about buying on from ebay.

Any other thoughts or suggestions as to where I can find one at a *great* price?

Thank you so much!!

Judie

I don't think there is such thing as getting one at a great price. They are pretty much waitlist only. You don't even see them displayed in New York because the minute they hit the store they are out the door.

Baby Coco Cabas is $1995 + tax. This is the price after the price increase.

Some boutiques are receiving the Baby Coco Cabas in the fall...you should call your local Chanel boutique as well as Bergdorf Goodman to get on their waiting list...keep checking the Chanel forum, as some lovely TPF'ers usually report if there is one available at their local store.

Try your hand at finding a Coco Cabas in the boutique for a few weeks before going on eBay, so you can save on fees and shipping...

I just had a white one that I sold on Satuday and it was $1795. I know we have a waitlist for the khaki going. If you don't want to use Ebay I can try to get you on a waitlist at Bergdorf's. Let me know. :smile: