Look at what just came in :)

percephonie

Trying to be good
O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
I finally got my pistachio first and anis twiggy!! I'm so in love with the pistachio :love: it's like new as well!! :roflmfao: :yahoo:
Not quite sure about the anis twiggy though...hmmm. I can't wait for my black 04 city to arrive tomorrow now!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 187
Veeery pretty. I am thinking the anis doesn't seem to be you, from what I can tell by your comment. I like it though...Will be an easy sell if you decide against it. Congrats! You are amassing quite THE bbag collection!

The pistachio is TDF! GORGEOUS! I am with you with the anis, it's not my thing either. (I just can't pull off that shade). And if you are not in love, then sell that baby so you can get something else!

Oh how beautiful! How I wish the pistachio was the one that didn't work out...lol It's okay my checking account is broke right now! mocean is dying to have an anis ;)

firstclass1 said:
WOW ..... CONGRATS "F" :flowers: ... both bags looks GORGEOUS :yes: ! I especially would love the Anis twiggy ... is it the bigger size ? ENJOY your new beauties :love:

Thanx hun! I think it's the normal twiggy size...was there as smaller version in 04?