longchamp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, may I ask you some info about Longchamp?
I'm going to Paris next month, and planning to get one for myself (I'm a boy).
What model would you recommend? I don't like the Men's Collections, and the only likeable pieces of it are models that really look like Le Pliages. And, by the way, how much does it cost to get one from the boutique? Thanks

Hi everyone, may I ask you some info about Longchamp?
I'm going to Paris next month, and planning to get one for myself (I'm a boy).
What model would you recommend? I don't like the Men's Collections, and the only likeable pieces of it are models that really look like Le Pliages. And, by the way, how much does it cost to get one from the boutique? Thanks

check out any of Jeremy Scott bags for Longchamp - most, not all, of the styles may also appeal to men - esp the Tire thread design, i would say. ;)

Sadly, Longchamp does not have enough ongoing discussion to warrant a separate sub-forum.

The admins (mostly Vlad to be honest). A lot of it comes down to seeing if we think the forum would be active enough to stand on its own :yes:

It might be time to re-think this in the near future. Quite some time has passed and I hope we can one day have a LC subforum. There is quite a bit of threads on LC even after all the merging of similar topics.

It's up to M&V&Swanky.. but I am hopeful!

:biggrin:

http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/why-doesnt-longchamp-have-its-own-forum-749290.html

I agree!:smile:

Please put up a Longchamp Subforum. A lot, and I really mean a lot (especially where I'm from) carry Longchamp bags. I've been searching threads about LC and there's a lot already here but it's kinda difficult keeping info organized with no subforum. Plus, LC has limited collections/colors every season, and sometimes collabs too that I think warrants above request.:smile:

And, LC has other lines too, not just the Le Pliage or Planetes. Having a subforum would open tPFers to considering their leather collection as well, like the Lonchamp Le Cuir.

Hope everyone's plea will be granted.:smile: Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.