Longchamp Le Pliage

Owning how many Le Piliages is "normal"!

• 1 - 2

• 3 - 4

• 5 - 6

• 7+ ...I'm going for all colors!

Results are only viewable after voting.
i am currently looking for a longchamp le pliage in the large tote in black, and thought that i would ask for anyone's expertise on the best place to purchase one? and of course, if anyone knows of some good deals anywhere??:yes: i'm in no hurry, but would like to get one for future travels as it seems that a vast majority of y'all here at tPF seem to recommend it! thanks in advance!:P

^ I agree. Nordstrom and Saks both have large selections. You can even call the Longchamp boutiques in the US. I've ordered some Longchamp from the Boston and NYC stores in the past - and they were really lovely! After the purchase, about a week or so, I received personalized thank you notes.

I love this bag! It is the most comfortable bag ever! I carry my laptop in it and it never hurts my shoulder because the handles are so comfortable!!
i got it for full price at Nordstroms so I don't know of any deals, sorry.

They are usually sold in airports so you might get a little off one there but only when flying! I got mine at the Longchamp store in Brussels (Belgium) where they have these amazing 6 monthly sales. No help to you of course!
I believe most of the ones on Ebay are real, so you could try there. Otherwise it's the usual places mentioned above. The website has also recently been expanded to sell the regular Le Pliages alongside the customised ones.

thanks, gals! you all have been a help! i guess i'll browse around ebay a bit, and if i don't see what i want, then i'll go to nordstroms or magnus. appreciate your helpfulness! :yes:

Are they really selling genuine Longchamps, the reason I ask is that they are showing a color I know has been discontinued 5 years ago...I'm trying to check the actual Longchamp site but it won't load for some reason.

OK I stand corrected the Almond Green must have been re-issued which is great news for me as I have 3 pieces in this color! Woohoo! The official site is selling them at the same price as Magnums.net is although I don't know about the shipping and tax.

I just purchased the chocolate and red medium nylon totes and I am loving them! I am so into nylon bags lately since theyre waterproof and lightweight. They dont look glam and all that but the price is well worth it for an everyday bag. I didnt really like the look of the black one though:s. The brown handles with black nylon seems off. If I do get it, I'ld probably get large size to use only as a travelling and overnight bag. Any opinions on the black? I love black bags but iffy about this one. Is it just me or does the color combo look drab? :confused1: