Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

Hi :smile:
I'm also petite, and wondered if you still LOVE your small longchamp ??
Are you still happy with the color ??
I can't decide !
I loved the turquoise as well, but I bought the nylon Le Pliage in turquoise, so I probably don't need the leather as well.

Has it held up well ????

Hi marcheej! I don't think you will regret the small. I am 4'9 and got the small and it is perfect for me. I've attached a mod pic of mine for reference. You can also go to page 37 to see original post for more pics. HTH! :smile:

View attachment 1774137

View attachment 1774138

View attachment 1774139

Miss BB said:
Hi :smile:
I'm also petite, and wondered if you still LOVE your small longchamp ??
Are you still happy with the color ??
I can't decide !
I loved the turquoise as well, but I bought the nylon Le Pliage in turquoise, so I probably don't need the leather as well.

Has it held up well ????

Hi Miss BB!!! YES! I definitely still love my small cuir! I love the color as well. I think tan is very versatile and could be used for all seasons. The leather is much softer now and a little darker than when I first got it. I cannot wait for the F/W collection to come out in the US so I could get the gray! :smile:

lilshopaholic said:
Does anyone know when the autumn colours will be available to order/buy? At the moment, the UK website says currently out of stock

They're out in European stores already, although I dont think you can get them online yet. You should be able to order them by August but really they're selling out so fast so that might be a factor. :smile:

Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1 longchamp boutique already had them and sold out by the time I pass by this Tuesday! The Sales Assistant said they were gone so quickly!

She also commented that the Gun metal grey is really nice.
I can't wait to see the real thing!

Hi! Thanks to you ladies and your lovely bag pictures, I grabbed myself a small cuir in navy ;o) Wanted a classic colour to match nearly everything in my wardrobe. The leather smells divine, so soft and supple, and shortened the strap by tying a knot (am petite) as suggested in this forum! It holds quite a fair bit, despite it's size.

Quite a bummer there isn't a medium size w short handles. Looking forward to seeing the Gunmetal and Burgundy! Hope someone posts pics soon! ;)

Hi all !! I just bought le pliage cuir in orange today at JR/Duty Free Perth Australia and made in france. I had a friend who bought the same bag in Jakarta but made in Tunisia. So anyone know whats the different is? thanks a lot.

oyaya said:
Hi all !! I just bought le pliage cuir in orange today at JR/Duty Free Perth Australia and made in france. I had a friend who bought the same bag in Jakarta but made in Tunisia. So anyone know whats the different is? thanks a lot.

No difference , Longchamp outsources for manpower. :smile:

I recently had a chance to hold on both (two Orange Cuir) to compare side by side. One was made in France, one was made in Tunisia. I didn't think of to compare them until I noticed the depth of the color and shoulder strap are slightly different. The one made in France color is a little bit more saturated. The shoulder strap stitches are a little bit different too. I ended on kept the one made in France and returned the one made in Tunisia. Honestly you won't be able to tell the difference until you hold them side by side and compare every details closely.