longchamp and herve chapelier- school girl bags

I am in law school also (about to finish in may) and I have been using a few HCs...I love them. I have never had any problems with them and I don't even care if they get dirty since they aren't really that expensive. Also, at my school, they aren't that prevalent, so I don't feel like I am carrying a "trendy" bag or like I am seeing my "bag twin" everywhere I look.

I don't own any longchamp bags...but I do see them all over the place. It wouldn't deter me from purchasing one, but at this point (1 month until graduation) I don't really need to invest in any more nylon bags anyway, so they aren't even on my radar.

I was never into Longchamp. I just don't find anything about them appealing. I just rotate my regular bags. I am a big bag kind of girl, so it works. Lately I've been using a Botkier large Sasha in black lambskin as my everyday bag.

I just bought my first Herve Chapelier (I know- I'm a little behind). I needed a new tote for college and I'm sooo sick of Vera Bradley, every single girl on campus has one! I loooove my Chapelier I want to buy more :smile: Thinking of investing in a Longchamp too.

OMG, so glad I opened this thread. I've been using my Longchamp constantly (it's tax season and I can't be bothered changing to my nice bags) and I can't get it clean. I'm totally putting it into the washing machine next weekend!