Long overdue pic of my new,first-ever leather Prada!

It looks yummy !!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I can say is -- it took me a few years to buy my first leather prada and within 6 months, I had 2 more. All on sale, thank you very much but dear me, I didn't know they bred like bunnies !!!!!!!!!!!!

:flowers: ty!! Do you find this leather is durable?
Definitely! Based on the texture and thickness of the leather, seems like this bag would be a tough one IMO! There are other types of leather that I find too delicate and may be prone to scuffs/scratches. Let me know if you have checked with your SA about this bag :yahoo:

Congrats on your first Prada and great pics! :yes:

That is a beautiful bag. Classic style with an edge.

Still getting up my courage (and $$) to invest in a Prada like that one. :yes:

this is the newest style of vitello daino (calfskin with the texture made to feel like deerskin) so it's a great buy! this is actually a collection for spring which was introduced as pre-spring collection...amazing style you chose!

this is the newest style of vitello daino (calfskin with the texture made to feel like deerskin) so it's a great buy! this is actually a collection for spring which was introduced as pre-spring collection...amazing style you chose!
Wow thanks for telling me Loco!!! :yahoo::yahoo:Now Im 100x more happy with it!!!:yahoo: