London Goyard

I went in last Wednesday morning around 10:30. No line, a few others shopping. Everyone was very pleasant. My first choice was the Artois PM in all black, which was out of stock so I ended up with a SL PM in all black. They did have a Boheme on display, but of course none available
I'm heading to London in November and hoping to pick up a SL so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience there. Did the bag come with the necessarie pouch? I've seen some stores include it with the SL purchase and others don't. Would be curious to see what they offer in the London store. Thanks!

I'm heading to London in November and hoping to pick up a SL so glad to hear you had a pleasant experience there. Did the bag come with the necessarie pouch? I've seen some stores include it with the SL purchase and others don't. Would be curious to see what they offer in the London store. Thanks!
No, it did not come with the pouch! I have read that too, but it slipped my mind to ask about it while I was there. Maybe that was a limited time thing?

Reactions: BelleFille94
I just want to give a quick update on the London store as of mid November 2023. I went in looking for a St Louis in either burgundy or green. I was undecided on size when I went in but they had both colours in both sizes. The SA said they had all colours in stock in at least one size if not two. I was expecting green to be sold out so was delighted when it was there.

I decided on the GM and was very torn between the two colours but went for green. After leaving the shop I started having regrets, thinking that I should have gone for burgundy instead. The green is absolutely lovely and was what I went in for, however I found the burgundy to be much nicer in person than online which I wasn't expecting. Going into the shop I was set on getting the green but started thinking afterwards that the burgundy would suit my wardrobe better. As I wasn't 100% sure on the colour I decided to go back later that day and ask if I could exchange the green for burgundy. The staff were so accommodating and there were no issue with swapping colours. I was in and out with the new colour in under 10 minutes. I felt instantly better after getting the burgundy and am delighted with my purchase. It was a really pleasant shopping experience overall.

I am looking to buy a Varenne from the London boutique. I live in London but I will be moving to Australia in the near future,so no Goyard there . I have been to the boutique a couple of times in the last few months when I was passing by but they didn't have any Varenne in stock. Does anyone know if it is possible to do a "distance sale" in the same city where they have a boutique? I don't have the time to keep travelling to Mount Street , queue however long and then get told that what I want is not in stock...

Hello,
I'm going to visit London in about a month and I'm planning to buy a St. Louis in Sky Blue.
As I don't have a boutique in my country, I would really like to get it in London. I'm just concerned that they might not have it in stock...
Is it possible to order the bag already in the boutique or how does it works? It will be my first Goyard bag.
Thank you 😊

Hello,
I'm going to visit London in about a month and I'm planning to buy a St. Louis in Sky Blue.
As I don't have a boutique in my country, I would really like to get it in London. I'm just concerned that they might not have it in stock...
Is it possible to order the bag already in the boutique or how does it works? It will be my first Goyard bag.
Thank you 😊

Before I went to London last year I emailed the store and they were super nice and accommodating. I asked about availability and prices and they emailed back promptly. We had quite the exchange going for a while. You can also order via email and have it send to your hotel.
I’d email them and ask! :smile: [email protected]

Before I went to London last year I emailed the store and they were super nice and accommodating. I asked about availability and prices and they emailed back promptly. We had quite the exchange going for a while. You can also order via email and have it send to your hotel.
I’d email them and ask! :smile: [email protected]
Thank you so much for the information! I will do this :smile:

Reactions: Purselover724
Hi,in the end did you manage to get in touch with the London store via email?
Yes I send an email and they replied that they prefer the clients that come in the store and that they don't give any information via email.
So I hope that they will have the bag in stock when I'm in London, fingers crossed.
But thank you so much for your help! :smile:

Reactions: sihetho
Yes I send an email and they replied that they prefer the clients that come in the store and that they don't give any information via email.
So I hope that they will have the bag in stock when I'm in London, fingers crossed.
But thank you so much for your help! :smile:
Great service as usual! I sent an email a few days ago asking to let me know if they have a Navy blue Varenne in stock...at this point I am expecting the same response they have given you! I don't have the time to keep going to the store to try my luck when I want to buy something. They must think that we have nothing to do all day! Their customer service needs an overhaul pronto!

Last edited:
Hello, does anyone know if the London store usually has a que first thing on a Saturday morning? I’ll be there in a few weeks and wondered what it was like. I want to purchase the new Senat nano, and usually make my purchases via distant sales but for this piece it has to be an in store purchase. Not sure if it’s going to be difficult to get as it’s new out.