Loewe napa aire!

Nov 14, 2006
Hullo there! I have just caught sight of Loewe's new spring handbag - the napa aire... in a magazine.

I am captivated! :drool:

The design is inspired by the wind and sails, and it comes in 3 sizes and 14 colours (see attached pics).

Anyone who has already checked it out at the store or (lucky gal) has one?:nuts:

Attachments

• loewe-napa.aire.jpg
    loewe-napa.aire.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,421
  • loewe-napa.aire_colors.jpg
    loewe-napa.aire_colors.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 877
aaww gorgeous!!!
attachment.php

The colours ARE so *pretty* innit?! ;)

I am eyeing the smaller handheld tote, probably in a neutral shade, although the lavender keeps distracting me! Must! must! must! get down to the store really soon and take a closer look!

Popped by the store during lunch, and I love love love the gold colour! :love:

There are 4 sizes - the largest is like a messenger, with the longest strap. (S$2,790) The next smallest size is kinda awkward IMO. The straps are just long enough to slip on the shoulder, but cos of the size of the bag, I think it looks better held at the elbow.

The 3rd largest has a longer strap than the 2nd, but not long enough to carry messenger style. The bag sits just right when carried over the shoulder, but looks cute as a tote too! It's my favourite size, and retails at S$2090. The smallest size is like a mini version of the 2nd size, with the shorter handle style.

The leather, as usual of Loewe, is TDF, and the gold and silver are really pretty. :yes:

Hey Nymph! Thanks, the pricing references are just what I was looking for.
From what you've described, I think I'd go for the smallest and/or the 2nd size. I tend to like totes.

You managed to find out which 7 colours are in store and which are special order? And the MOST important question - were they running out of the lovelies when you visited the store? *panic*

Pleasure to be of any help!

I don't remember if there were 7 colours - only saw the gold, silver, black, mint green, and the lavender...

The store had quite a few pieces - 3 of the Messenger style, and at least another 3 of the one with longer handles (they were part of the store disply).

As you can tell, my memory's not all that fantastic, so you can always give them a buzz at +65 6733 6477 to confirm and assure yaself! :smile: