List of LV Re-sellers/ Consignment Shops/ eStores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the rest! Too bad ooh-la-louis' site doesn't work so well- but you're right, her prices hve always been high.

<< Im glad you all are enjoying my review. I have many more websites that I have found sell Vuitton stuff. However I have already posted the best ones here. In the next few days I will post more. >>

Excluding let-trade, if those were the best, I wouldn't bother. I thought they all had unreasonably high prices, except for mrstroppo, whose few items were all sold (which begs the question, why doesn't she just take them down instead of putting "sold" on them)?

The other Hong Kong guy seems kind of shifty to me, his website is an exact copy of let-trade's (or was his site first?) and he wants a 4.1% "admin fee" for using Paypal. He obviously encourages Western Union and bank TTs, which is understandable, but his prices aren't low enough for me to take that risk.

Ooh-la-Louis ...are they kidding? I did enjoy looking at their unusual pieces, though. Appreciate you posting the links if for no other reason than it confirms the fact that you can easily pay retail for used if you're not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.