Liquif-Eye - Magic Shadow - Liquid Liner!

monablu

Dream Catcher
Mar 25, 2006
Ladies!!!!

I just got this super nifty liquid eyeliner thing from Too Faced at Sephora...it's a liquid liner that you dab on whatever eyeshadow you choose and it transforms it into a perfect match waterproof liner! I don't know if I'm explaining it right so here is the info from the site:

Magically transform your favorite eye shadow into a waterproof, smudge-proof liquid liner with this unique, clear liquid and built-in felt tip precision eyeliner brush. Imagine, a warehouse full of different eyeliner colors all in one little bottle! All those forgotten shadows at the bottom of your make-up drawer will be given "new life" as gorgeous new liners, and your favorite shadows will become your "only in my wildest fantasies, I can't live without" lid liners!

anyway - it totally works fabulous - and it wipes clean with just a tissue and NO cleaner needed! I am pretty excited about this and wanted to share :love:

Sounds awesome!!!!! Have you tried it yet? Does it last? My lids are super oily, so if it doesn't last, I won't be able to wear it at all (I would love to try it though). But it sounds like a fun product! Enjoy!

Edited: I think Bare Escentuals have a similar product. Haven't tried it though...

ya I've used it all weekend. it totally works, and I love how I can change the color with just a single wipe instead of the whole washing/cleaning the brush in between color changes. I am all about glam in under a minute LOL!