Lip Lift in Reno with Phillip Dahan

Ok_Artichoke

Apr 8, 2024
Hi all - I’ve seen on reddit one review of Phillip Dahan for a lip lift and after checking out his website, his results are some I really like!

I reached out through their website and they called me that afternoon to schedule a consultation. They offer virtual ones, since I’m not local, and it cost $100 for the consultation. It will be applied to my surgery if I go forward with it. The cost was quoted at starting at $3500 but could be more if it is more difficult. I haven’t had my consultation yet but it is tomorrow afternoon.

The front desk was sooooo lovely to chat with and I ended up getting a consultation this week after just reaching out at the beginning of the week.

Wondering if anyone else here has been to Dr. Dahan? I didnt see any posts when I searched his name.

Had a consult with Dr. Dahan and he asked for additional pictures while we were having the consult over the phone. I appreciated Dr. Dahan told me I wasn't a great candidate for a lip lift and suggested a fat transfer to my lips instead. Waiting to hear back more.