Lip Fusion

Shyloo

O.G.
Jan 1, 2006
OK I love my Lip fusion lipgloss. :love:
The company has come out with a product that treats wrinkles. You put it one and the skin around it plumps up "erasing" the wrinkle.
I tried some at Sephora and it actually seems to work.
Does anyone out there use this ? Does it last the whole day?
If you use this, let me know what you think.
I want to know if anyone except the Sephora people think it is worth the money. :suspiciou

Shyloo, sorry to side track your thread but does the lip fusion lipgloss actually work?

Shyloo said:
OK I love my Lip fusion lipgloss. :love:
The company has come out with a product that treats wrinkles. You put it one and the skin around it plumps up "erasing" the wrinkle.
I tried some at Sephora and it actually seems to work.
Does anyone out there use this ? Does it last the whole day?
If you use this, let me know what you think.
I want to know if anyone except the Sephora people think it is worth the money. :suspiciou

I have Lip Fusion and it does actually work, a little. For me it's not crazy noticeable, but it does work.
I haven't tried any of the other products though and I don't use mine that often.

it does work quite temporarily, and less in plumping your lips to Jolie-like proportions and more in just smoothing out the little wrinkles people naturally have on their lips so they look a litlte fuller----still, fun to use and seems to work better for some people than others....overall the only lip plumper that gave me even minimal results and didn't cause painful burning sensations :blink:

pisdapisda79 said:
Shyloo, sorry to side track your thread but does the lip fusion lipgloss actually work?
I have had great results with the lip fusion. Especially with the upper lip area.
I guess it is temporary, but you have to re apply lipgloss anyway. Its worth the extra bucks for a lip product, to me.
I just want to know if the wrinkle stuff is the same. I tried a bit at the store, and the lines at the side of my mouth went away, but I wonder how often you have to use it to maintain results?

I use the lip gloss and it works for me (OK, maybe just a little, but every little bit helps right?). I'm going to Paris in a few weeks so will be buying some of the tinted gloss.

Great......now I'm going to have to buy the wrinkle stuff too.

xikry5talix said:
Isn't lip fusion around $50? That's a bit much for a lip plumper. There are so many other ones out there.

Yeah, it is 50 bucks Cdn. But you spend half that on a high end lipstick or gloss. The cheaper lip plumpers irritated my lips.
The face stuff is $180 out this way, probably 130 in the US(?). If it works all day (which I don't know yet) I will put up the cash.

I have never tried the lip fusion however I do use, on a regular basis, the lip plumper by freeze 24/7. I love that stuff...and it stays on for a really long time.