Lindy Lovers...

GF I love your whole look. I think I will try and track down a 30 clemence etoupe Lindy but you won't catch me wearing white pants. You look amazing in anything of course but then you are half my size. thanks

GF I love your whole look. I think I will try and track down a 30 clemence etoupe Lindy but you won't catch me wearing white pants. You look amazing in anything of course but then you are half my size. thanks

GF is very lovely indeed !!

OK, how many tall-types (ie over 5'9" or 175 cms) are carrying the Lindy 30 and loving it???

^ thanks! You looked FAB with the 30, Jasperella.....didn't we have a ball yesterday? I still have that song stuck in my head.....

Thank you, Madame. Yes, I loved yesterday. So much fun...so much EYE CANDY :graucho: around the place. LOL!! We definitely need to do that more often. (Note to tPFers: there was a Hermes RTW show at our store).

What do you think of that Chartreuse? I've always been secretly drawn to that colour, but the practical side of me says no. I think I like the colour most on the Lindy, and on the 30 it's not as ostentatious.