Lindsay Lohan

Remember when she hosted the mtv awards back in the day and she had a promising career. Now look at her. In the audience completely irrelevant with nothing to present or promote just like Paris Hilton, the cast of the Hills and the other MTV shows.

Yeah, and she "explained it" on Twitter.

she explained that the accusations are false and rumors, right? i was wondering about this tweet the other night...i thought maybe she was explaining away it going off or something...too many energy drinks?? idk, that's what came to my mind!

Tooooo many monster energy drinks!!!!!
1:36 AM Jun 7th via UberTwitter

Ooopzie, looks like Judge Revel isn't wasting any time...........latest according to TMZ
http://www.tmz.com/

Judge Marsha Revel has just issued a bench warrant for her arrest, and it's all about the SCRAM........

Bail has been forfeited for the previous hearing. The new bail has been set at $200,000.

There are 5 violations, according to the judge.
(copy/credit TMZ)

Haha! Last night-My friend Johnny put a light up bracelet on my boots and someone asked me if my SCRAM was lighting up RED.... about 23 hours ago via UberTwitter

Well it was a light up bracelet from the bathroom-regardless..paparazzi now see through black suede fringe Christian Louboutin boots? Wow!

My scram wasn't set off.

My scram wasn't set off-Its physically impossible considering I've nothing for it to go off-All of these false resports are absolutely wrong about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

This is all because of a FALSE accusation by tabloids& paparazzi& it is X digusting- I've been more than I'm compliance &feeling great about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter

@mdmolinari it's from the light up bracelet Johnny put on me-also, they can check probation records for alcohol as i got tested YESTERDAY

@MDMOLINARI u are so right. It is just unfortunate and unfair because it distracts from the fact & the truth that i'm in such a good place

@Laylalynn1 poeple just won't leave me be though and accept i'm happy and well

@G_RANTHot935 i did not violate anything .. at all

Wow.

Last edited by a moderator: