Lindsay Lohan

I hope this is true, Dina is an enabler, and Lindsay really needs to focus on the positive and get rid of ALL negative people around her. Sounds too good to be true though.

If her mother is a toxic influence, she needs to end it with her.....hopefully in the future, after they both clean their acts up, they can have a normal mother-daughter relationship!

wwj6eb.jpg

With Lindsay on the road to recovery at an outpatient facility, reports are surfacing that she's cited mother Dina as a source of her troubles. TMZ has learned this is completely untrue!

According to one mag, Lindsay supposedly fired her mother Dina as her manager. An "insider" claims that mother and daughter have not spoken in weeks.

We contacted Lindsay's rep who tells us, "Dina remains Lindsay's manager and, more importantly, her mother."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/10/10/dina-and-lindsay-are-just-fine-thank-you-very-much/

I already posted this in the thread....

If it's true then :tup:! But then again, Dina probably has sacked away quite a few millions of LiLo's hard earned $$$s by now and, if she didn't, she'll probably sell the tell-all book about Lindsay to make up for it!

Time will tell. If she gets a professional manager who is not trying to get their 15 minutes of fame thru her then that is a great thing. I feel her mother is jealous of her passing youth and wanted all that Lindsay has. She was always trying to be in the picture too.... Good for Lindsay to try to take control of her life and getting rid of the leeches who suck the money out of her. Mommy will be fine, she had a big mouth and can sell lots of stories to the tabloids.

It wouln't such a bad idea for her to ditch her mom, Britney, and Samantha Ronson. One of the biggest mistakes drug addicts and alcoholics make is going back to associating with the people who enabled them in their addiction.