lilac '06 city! Livethelake?!

I'm a dark, bold color person but daayyymn, lilac is sure pretty!!!! thanks you guys for talking it up over the last few days....there's one on eBay I'm eyeing because of you lilac lovers!!!!

I am loving the lilac love! It was my first bbag love and it did seem like no one else liked this colour for a while there. I'm glad to see it getting the love it deserves!

Everyone, come join the Lilac '06 Club!!!

stars said:
I am loving the lilac love! It was my first bbag love and it did seem like no one else liked this colour for a while there. I'm glad to see it getting the love it deserves!

Everyone, come join the Lilac '06 Club!!!

hip, hip, hooooooooooooooooray for the '06 lilac club :yahoo:

OHHH- livethelake- you mentioned the city- I saw this on ebay and thought of you!!! I'll be on the lookout for you!;)

stars-did you post pics of your lilac? I must see it!:love:

redney- come join the club!:yes:

aaalla- lilac lovefest! love it!:heart:

EVERYONE- YAY for lilac!!!! LOL :yahoo:

Boohyah- start saving up! I swear I have a piggy bank- I put my change in there all the time! It adds up! It may take a long time to save for a Bbag but it adds up after a while! Whenever I find change (coins) in my house I run to the piggy bank with it! lol

zacorey said:
Boohyah- start saving up! I swear I have a piggy bank- I put my change in there all the time! It adds up! It may take a long time to save for a Bbag but it adds up after a while! Whenever I find change (coins) in my house I run to the piggy bank with it! lol

yeppers, i do that too zacorey, i'm always saving those pennies (even at the risk of onlookers making fun of me :P)

aaallabama said:
oh nooooooooo, BooYah-girl, if i win the lottery i'll buy you one :love:

GET OUT!!! you would do that for little ole me, bama-girl? :love: and if i win the lottery, i'll buy you nicholas ghesquiere personally for you ;)