Let's talk keys - what do you have them on???

412579183_ab44e92bed.jpg

i have the carmen key ring and i love it! i usually cant find my keys inside my bag but w/ the carmen key ring i cant miss it !

I have the Carmen and love it. I only have 2 keys on my key ring. I just put it in my JPG. I have not had a problem with my JPG being scatched and the Carmen comes out looking just as FAB as when I put it in my bag.

Thanks everyone. Right now, I am also using a Vuitton cles but i am in the mood for a change? I like the look of the Bearn key holder but last time I went to my boutique (yes, the store that has NOTHING), all they had was one in black lizard. I am hoping to get one in a really bright color so I can spot it in an instant.

Pazt - love your Carmen!

I, too love the Carmen .. I put my car key on that .. it's so easy to find in any sized bag and is super cute .. I used to use the Hermes Mini Dogon but found that it was a bit cumbersome. My house keys, I keep in the Karo to prevent the bottoms of my bags from getting scratched.

Lux, the wall street store has a pretty bright fuschia ostrich one just like mine now and possibly some other colors too but hold on to your seat i think mine was almost 1,000...for a key ring!!!!! but of course i had to have it LOL it matched my fuschia ostrich 30 birkin and since i was already throwing caution to the wind i ponied up....

i do love how i can always find it in the dark recesses of my bags though and how it protects my other keys from scratching things.

I have what seems like 4986782 keys, a Coach keychain and my car remote entry thingie, so I don't keep my keys in anything. I tried using an LV cles last year, but the keys practically bulged out of it and made it look strange.

I love the carmen key ring. So cute in a bright, fun color like pazt's :nuts:

I have a Rouge Vif (Miroir leather) Key Wallet by Hermes. It has 4 clips for keys and 2 snaps for closure. My car key which is super large still fits inside nicely.

WARNING: Last week upon arriving home, my house key was missing. Both key and the little loop that attaches to the wallet were gone. I retraced my steps and found the key in the parking lot of my Hair Salon lying where I had parked my car. Thankfully no other car had run it over. I clipped it back on and still cannot figure out how it came off. At the time, the key wallet was open all day. Just a warning to others that may have this style. The closing mechanism is beyond sturdy but somehow my key slipped out, so now I try to always keep track of all keys when I open and close the key wallet now just in case another key makes a run for it.

BTW, I still love the piece. I can readily find my keys (bright color leather) and it has softened even more with time and has a lovelier patina than ever. But the biggest thing I love about it aside from the fact that my keys no longer wreck/scratch items in my bag is that I can slip it into tight jeans and it doesn't create an unsightly bulge. I can go out for an evening walk and not have to bring a bag just to stuff my keys into. The key wallet streamlines the keys in a way that they are comfy in either your back or front pant pockets.

Here are the photos of mine:
P1080263.jpg

P1080268.jpg

P1080271.jpg

P1080274.jpg

i keep my wallet, karo, and coin purse on one side of my kelly. the other side has my keys, mints, and other doodads. so far i haven't had a problem with my keys scratching my leather items. next time i go to the boutique, i'd love to see the carmen and the bearn key case!!!

Hmmm, maybe a Carmen for the car key and then a Karo for all the other misc keys, etc? I *LOVE* how I can talk myself into needing things!

HC - please post pics! I bet it is FABULOUS!

Gazoo - I love the functionality of yours! I haven't seen one in the boutiques, though. Every time I ask for "something" for my keys they bring out the Bearn key wallet. Hmmm, I may have to really look around.