Let's See All Those New December Goodies!

You should get one Velo. Cuz it still not too many ppl have it and I don't think the velo is heavier than city and the crossbody strap is adjustable. But I'm pretty tall (170cm) so I will not adjust it. I like just what it are (the crossbody strap)

Wow, your second and third pictures you posted of your Velo are really making me want one! I plan on getting the City though first in a week or two. Is the Velo much heavier than the City and is the crossbody strap adjustable?
You should get one Velo. Cuz it still not too many ppl have it and I don't think the velo is heavier than city and the crossbody strap is adjustable. But I'm pretty tall (170cm) so I will not adjust it. I like just what it are (the crossbody strap)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388606311.758748.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1388606331.009123.jpg
My new year gifts from BF
GGH Noir flat clutch , GSH rose peach Multi stud bracelet , GSH Tournesol bracelet , GSH Blue dagree bracelet , GGH Blue dagree Envelope clutch and GGH blue dagree multi stud bracelet.
😊😊😊

View attachment 2447412View attachment 2447413
My new year gifts from BF
GGH Noir flat clutch , GSH rose peach Multi stud bracelet , GSH Tournesol bracelet , GSH Blue dagree bracelet , GGH Blue dagree Envelope clutch and GGH blue dagree multi stud bracelet.
😊😊😊
Gorgeous gifts!! You have a very generous BF. He's definitely a keeper! Does he happen to have a single brother? ;) :P :lol:

Your bleu dragee clutch is sooooo lovely! I'm thinking of getting a bag in this shade but am worrying about it not matching many outfits. How are you getting along with this clutch?

Your bleu dragee clutch is sooooo lovely! I'm thinking of getting a bag in this shade but am worrying about it not matching many outfits. How are you getting along with this clutch?
I think Bleu Dragee would look great paired with monochrome black/white outfits as a pop of color, especially the Bleu Dragee with silver hardware. It would also look good paired with light washed denim jeans or jean shorts and a white tee shirt. Just a few options for you to consider :smile:

Which bag in Bleu Dragee were you thinking about getting?

Thanks for the suggestions! I think bleu dragee with silver may just be a little easier to match outfits since the combination is cool-toned. But since I wear mostly gold jewellery i thought the GHW will be better?

Looking at the town!

Anyway, I've left the decision to my husband, who is currently choosing it in person. It will be either bleu dragee or whatever else catches his fancy. (He was the one who snapped a pic of the bleu dragee bag and asked me if I liked it) *fingers crossed about the leather!*