Let's persuade LV to make a Wapity in WATERCOLOR!

1. I love the new watercolor line, and I am thinking about waitlisting for the Speedy VVN, but how awesome would it be to have some cute accessories in the watercolor? I would buy them. Anyone else? :drool:

2. I would most certainly buy that!

3. I'd buy it for sure...no second thoughts!

4. i think the Mono Aquarelle VVNs are the seasonal pieces for S/S'08 (like the Dentelle Speedy and Batignolles of last year). if so, most likely they'll release SLGs to match too. a Wapity is doubtful, but definitely a wallet and a belt if ever.

5. When might this *alleged* ;) release take place? I would definitely save my pennies for a wallet in watercolor (or whatever accessories might be available)!

6. the watercolor is seasonal and doubt that they'll make a wapity...but that's an awesome idea!! i would totally buy one!

7. thats would be an awesome peice!

8. Wow, I think a Watercolor Wapity would look amazing! :drool:

9. Interesting thought....but to get the full effect of the aquarelle, it would have to be re-sized like they did for the MC wapity....and IMO, it would look better where you could see the entire watercolour pattern....

10. ^^^ That's very true ... I'd love it in a Zippy or Pochette Accessories to match the Speedy I'm waiting for!

11. i'd love a pochette wallet or cles in watercolor! but i am surprised no SLGs were announced for it yet.

12. How about a watercolor Keepall !!!!!!!!!

13. ohhhh a keepall would be fab!

14. Wow that would be adorable!

15. That would be awesome. I would definately buy........