Lets gather for a "Mini Pochette" club!!

Has anyone noticed if their zipper pull is a slightly different color than the brass chain? For some reason ive noticed that the pull is a tinge yellowish...

NVM... Found another thread where ppl said this is normal.

Last edited:
Yay, I'm in too! Just got my mini pochette a couple of days ago and I love it! They're so cute:biggrin: Think I might have to break my ban and get one in azur as well...

Attachments

• Kuva 15.png
    Kuva 15.png
    685.1 KB · Views: 3,636
I don't think I have joined this club yet. Here is my mini pochette in DE. I purchased her while on a trip to Vegas back in March to celebrate my best friends birthday! I have make such good use out of her so far. Sometimes I feel like I use her too often, put her away, only to fall back in lvoe a few days later :love:

ForumRunner_20120423_203733.png

hi to all!! can anyone tell me the length of the chain strap on the mini? thanks

You know the little triangular, leather, "made in country" tab? Same kind of tab the larger pochette's have?

Ok, well if you're measuring just the chain strap .... starting from the pointy tip of that "made in country" tab, which is where the chain begins, and measuring out to the very tip of the chain's clip, is exactly 12 inches.

Alternatively, if you dangle the pochette from one finger-tip, as if it were a handbag, the "drop length" to the top of the bag, is exactly 6 inches.

(numbers from my ebene mini ... I'm impressed by those numbers because when you actually pull out a ruler, it's a surprisingly "precise" 12in. and 6in.)

You know the little triangular, leather, "made in country" tab? Same kind of tab the larger pochette's have?

Ok, well if you're measuring just the chain strap .... starting from the pointy tip of that "made in country" tab, which is where the chain begins, and measuring out to the very tip of the chain's clip, is exactly 12 inches.

Alternatively, if you dangle the pochette from one finger-tip, as if it were a handbag, the "drop length" to the top of the bag, is exactly 6 inches.

(numbers from my ebene mini ... I'm impressed by those numbers because when you actually pull out a ruler, it's a surprisingly "precise" 12in. and 6in.)
thank you so very much!!! that really helps alot!!!!!:biggrin:

Just got my baby 2 days ago and I am in LVOE :yahoo::heart:
IMG_0242.jpg