Let's Discuss *HH* Cuffs {HH only}

kelley, I hope you love the ramone! I absolutely loveeee my black ramone, got it from a hhhottie off of bonanzle. I don't think you'll regret it :smile: and the black is so edgy but not tooo edgy that you look like you're trying too hard.

Wasn't me either, though I might have gone for it if I hadn't just bought the papaya/grey one... which I'm having some buyer's remorse over. Having doubts about whether the papaya will work with the rest of my wardrobe. But I'm going to wait to see the color irl before deciding. I do love those grey studs!

I totally understand, but if they put up the Biblio bag and new cuff colors for pre-order, I'm a goner! I've been waiting too long, and I have 5 Groupons burning a hole in my computer, lol.

Thanks to you HHHotties, I ordered a Brandy Joey and Black Celina the other night. (I mean, I **had** to use my VIP discount, right? And with the KAPOW free shipping it was like they were paying ME!!??)

Well, I am totally bowled over... (even though the Celina is backordered), my Joey shipped today and **should be** delivered tomorrow. I'm so excited b/c this is my first cuff!

Let the downward spiral in HH cuffs BEGIN!

You're right Minimamak, there are HH items for sale on the bay, that don't show up in a basic HH search. I stumbled upon a BB clara by looking at a seller's "other items."

I can't figure out why they don't make it into the search, but if there's something specific you're looking for, I think you could/should also search the name of the bag/cuff, etc.

Thanks to you HHHotties, I ordered a Brandy Joey and Black Celina the other night. (I mean, I **had** to use my VIP discount, right? And with the KAPOW free shipping it was like they were paying ME!!??)

Well, I am totally bowled over... (even though the Celina is backordered), my Joey shipped today and **should be** delivered tomorrow. I'm so excited b/c this is my first cuff!

Let the downward spiral in HH cuffs BEGIN!

ack! you're lucky you used the kapow free shipping when it was still taking it under $250.