LeSportsac Beach Collection 2007

I saw the items a few days ago on the website. I'm not crazy about the striped print bag, but I kinda like the flamingo print tote. However, at almost $80, I don't know if I would buy it. I agree that the towels are nice, however, and I might get both of them. I wouldn't consider buying that hat, though. However, the fact that it is reversible is a good idea. The bag should have been reversible--stripes on one side, flamingos on the other!

I saw the items a few days ago on the website. I'm not crazy about the striped print bag, but I kinda like the flamingo print tote. However, at almost $80, I don't know if I would buy it. I agree that the towels are nice, however, and I might get both of them. I wouldn't consider buying that hat, though. However, the fact that it is reversible is a good idea. The bag should have been reversible--stripes on one side, flamingos on the other!

That would have been really cute! Oh well. I also think for the print to be called "Gelato", it should be horizontal stripes and they should be thicker.

That flamingo stuff reminds me of that macrame stuff they used to do in the 70s kind of...its kind of 70ish to me..They make some really different patterns...I do like some of their bag styles a bit better though..