Leopard Scarf Pics!! Is this a keeper??

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I got a leopard scarf today. It's very soft and easy to wear. I actually like the pink logo on it..... but still not sure if it's worth $590 or not......

Your honest opinions are appreciated!!:confused1::confused1:

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

Hmm, if it had been $250, maybe. I like the way it looks but it's way too pricey. Same thing that deterred me from buying the heart (Amour) scarf that came out...that one was nearly $500.

It's 70% Cashmere and 30% Silk.
It REALLY is expensive for a scarf...but yet made me think, "hey speedy keychain is $250 a pop" I don't know, I'll keep it for a few days to think through....

SOO worth it! I want that scarf sooo bad. Ugh and they're selling on Ebay for 1000$. How did u aquire it if i may ask. If from a boutique I'm soo ransacking 1866 to loacte me one. If u ever wanna part with it LMK.

SOO worth it! I want that scarf sooo bad. Ugh and they're selling on Ebay for 1000$. How did u aquire it if i may ask. If from a boutique I'm soo ransacking 1866 to loacte me one. If u ever wanna part with it LMK.

I called 866 number first, and they told me(a few days ago) they are still in some boutiques. So I went to my local store and asked them to get me one. I think mine came from Houston, TX.