Leggings are still here?

They're still "in" here and I barely started wearing them because I doubted I could pull them off and I love how I can wear them and be comfy. I never go with trends though. I wear what I like.

Yes, they're still around and I think they're going to stay. People are just wearing them differently now. I wear mine with minidresses and tall leather boots.
That's how I wear mine too! They look like opaque tights when worn that way. I used to wear leggings with flats but I find that pairing them with tall boots works better for me.

I love this trend because it's so practical, and pretty much universally flattering as long as you keep your butt covered.

funny how every season the question comes back ! lol
before girls wore them with mini skirts and the trend hit the 10 years old or the last women who should have been wearing those...time to move on. Now its back, more in a 80s style with sweater dress (think American Apparel)...and the metallic lamé leggings are everywhere. What I don´t get it´s the black "plastic" coated leggings worn baggy ????!!!!! should leggings ever be worn loose with low crotch ?

They're still "in" here and I barely started wearing them because I doubted I could pull them off and I love how I can wear them and be comfy. I never go with trends though. I wear what I like.

That is so me!!!!! I have worn some a total of twice now and loved them!!! Got a lot of compliments also. Never did the mini-skirt w/them trend.

I am definitely NOT over leggings. I love them! My drawers are filled with them, mostly brown and black Spanx Tightend footless tights. When I am not wearing jeans or tall boots, you can count on me wearing leggings. I like how they help show off whatever shoes or booties I am wearing.

Worn mine with Mini Dresses and Sweater Tunics... perfect for z cold weather. Love my tall boots and booties. My most recent buy, an Ungaro Chocolate leggings and a grey woolen one for a puny $19.00.... nicer materials compared to many regular ones out there. :smile:)