Legende de Kuna

Grands Fonds - I've been looking for it in the exact same colorway for an entire year. I've left no stone unturned and have been soooooo sad that I can't locate it. I've had my SA do nationwide searches repeatedly, so you can rest assured it's sold out in the US. (She keeps pointing out to me that it's not like a 2004 one will just re-appear in the system).

Maybe someone will find it somewhere overseas in a little, forgotten boutique (one can dream.......) - if so, let's tell them to get 2 of them!

I'll definitely let you know if I get any leads - I'd pretty much given up.:sad:

GF, this may be of no help to you, but try Bergdorf's or Neiman's for the discontinued styles. They've been known to carry them once in a while.

BTW, I'm confused.:confused1: I checked both sites and it says 2002. Is it this colorway that is 2004?

GF, this may be of no help to you, but try Bergdorf's or Neiman's for the discontinued styles. They've been known to carry them once in a while.

HG - I've already checked. I had the SKU # from another colorway and had them do a search for the yellow one for me as well. They were my last hope and I really thought I'd get lucky. Nope.......

You lovelies are So helpful! You know why it's soldout? It's the scaf from te scarf book.....I have found almost every other colourway except for the yellow....ugh! HG - I will def. try the stores you suggested...great idea!

Thanks for the info HG. That makes it even less likely it'll turn up anywhere other than eBay though.......

Good luck Grands Fonds! If you ever see one on eBay, I promise I won't bid against you.

^^ style101.. the SKU# is it worldwide or only US stores? I can check in Dubai but i don't think the SA there would recognize the name!!! Can it be identified in another way??

Actually, the SKU# I had them check was the store SKU# from Neimans and then Bergdorfs, since that's the only way those stores can identify them in their system.

The Hermes style # of that scarf is different - I know I have it somewhere as well, but not on hand right this minute. Thanks for helping!!!