Legacy Stripes on your Iphone???

zoober_beth

I believe in faeries
Jul 18, 2007
I saw this and thought you all might want to see it. Apparently you can have them design bling for your iphone-this particular one was inspiried by the Coach legacy stripes.

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/crystalized-iphone-iphone-drenched-in-swarovski

this picture was borrowed from the website.
This company will customize your iphone for the bargain price of $475. Personally I'd rather have a new bag for that price. But it sure is sparkly.:P

I think the design is pretty but I'm afraid I'd feel pretty conspicuous pullin' that puppy out every time I got a phone call!

On the plus side, if someone stole your iPhone, it'd be easier to find the perp if he's using it...or maybe it would deter theft because it's so sparkly?

I like it a bit but I don't like it-part-with-500-bucks-like-it!

Love the pic, though!

I saw the front pictures and it's really pretty, too...

What happens if you have to have your iPhone replaced? I know someone wh accidentally dropped hers and had to have it replaced...that would be some serious coin out the window!

I have to say it is one of the prettiest designs I've seen, though...

Did you see the Coach sunglass case they do? I think that would be more practical...it looks like they can do just about anything. Pretty cool business idea!

Attachments

• CoachPurse-SunglassCase.jpg
    CoachPurse-SunglassCase.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 83
Looking through their gallery I also saw these shoes they accented. this pic borrowed from www.crystalninja.com
kelliesCoach.jpg

NO on the iPhone (or any phone)

Sunglass case, maybe.

I don't think the bling is necessary and I would feel childish whipping out a phone like that at business related functions.

I agree with zoober beth. New purse instead for me!