Legacy Shoulder Bag in Whiskey Going Away?

That's such a great color though! Please say it isn't so!

I have not been able to decide on a Legacy Bag in the whiskey color.
Now that I hear that the Legacy Shoulder Bags are going away in the whiskey color I am heading over to the Coach Store at South Street
Sea Port to check it out in person. I have been eyeing the Ali Bag and
the Shoulder Bag online but have yet to see them in person. If I absolutely
Love, Love, Love one I am going to buy one before they are gone.;)

Now that I hear that the Legacy Shoulder Bags are going away in the whiskey color I am heading over to the Coach Store at South Street

Good Luck and let us know!

The Whiskey color really is just so amazing, I hate to see them get rid of it.:hysteric:

I called Coach 1-888 in Jacksonville and they advised that only three stores
in the United States had inventory on the Coach Legacy Shoulder bag in Inventory. The locations are a Store in San Francisco Connecticut and Naples, Florida. I called the store in Connecticut and ordered a Legacy Shoulder Bag in Whiskey. I should have it by next Monday. I will post pictures once I get it.

San Francisco Tel. 415-392-1772
Connecticut Tel. 860-889-1771
Naples, Florida Tel 239-593-1783

The 1-888 Coach representative Advised me that the Legacy Shoulder bag in
Whiskey is most likely in production. Presently the style is backordered through JAX. I just didn't want to take the chance on not getting it so I ordered mine directly through a store which had it in stock.:idea:

Awesome!

I think they really should continue to make it.

A good sign, I did notice on the website that the Legacy Leather Wristlet on the website says they will be available Jan 21 so Hopefully they are making more bags too.

:P
I was going to wait until end of January to get mine but I guess since it could be not available then, I just wont eat this month.:idea:

kiari,

you crack me up !!! thats how i feel about my last purchase w/coach.

i told myself i would eat eggs & ramen noodles for two months !!

your fan,
cha cha

did you like the shoulder bag better than the ali?

I have finally decided that I have to have the Whiskey Shoulder Bag and it looks like I'm pretty much out of luck:crybaby:. Are they seriously, officially going away? Should I give up and wait for the slim tote?

I just ordered mine from the Monhegan store in CT. They had ONE left!
I tried 4 stores before that one and they were all sold out!
I thought I'd grab one before they became non-existent or double price on Ebay!

I just don't understand why Coach would discontinue a color that is so obviously popular and I think kind of the "flagship" color for the legacy line. It's not a seasonal color like pond or rose. It makes the cynical part of me wonder if they are doing it on purpose to create a demand and possibly drive up the price or something. That thought is making me a little annoyed at Coach.