Legacy Leather Satchel

Thanks for all the input. Called and ordered it yesterday (after a bit of credit card verification problems!) and it should be here tomorrow hopefully! It will ACTUALLY be from our two year old daughter to her mommy, with the hopes that mommy will return it to her someday when she is old enough....after all, I wouldn't want to appear to be thoughtful enough to give it to her!

Bless your heart! I am so sorry to hear that. I hope that it shows up in some miraculous way. You did a wonderful thing! Keep us all posted. I am sure you are not the only one, unfortunately.

Update - Had to drive to the dist. center Saturday morning to get it. It was well worth it. You should have seen our 2 year old daughter wrestle that box into the living room Christmas morning, last present, to give to her mommy. I though I saw some tears from her for that one!

Update on the Satchel - We went to our local mall a few weeks ago, which has a new Coach store. This being a smaller town, the shop isn't stocked with some of the premium bags like the satchel. Needless to say, all the ladies working there were awestruck by the bag. I swear, their heads all turned at the same time and all got this look on their face....I think it made my wife's day getting that kind of attention. They all had to inspect it. Even with her LV papillon she has never received that kind of attention.

That's so nice to hear! And we've all said this before, but you're a wonderful and thoughtful husband - I loved the story of your little girl giving her mommy her Christmas gift.

The satchel really is gorgrous - I'm so glad that everyone is thrilled about it!