Leather Bracelet Wear...

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Have you purchased leather bracelets from H?

If so, how do yours "wear"? How would you describe condition after a few months, years, etc.?

I purchased two leather bracelets in November and have worn them each a dozen or so times...they both seem to be getting a bit "grungy"... Anyone else have this experience? I purchased a third in February...black this time...and am hoping it stays "nice" longer than than the gold and white bracelets I purchased previously...

I could not be happier with my chain d'ancre and enamel bracelets...perhaps I need to stick with those styles...

K - I have the Rouge H Box leather H cuff and I love that thing. Wear it TONS! I think you might be happier with a darker color......I could see that the lighter ones might get that worn look quicker.....

D, Thanks for your feedback! Yes...my "early" experiences were with gold tournis and white marivaux...my black cuff seems to be holding up very well so far...good to know not to be too afraid...LOL...Scorpio perfectionism rises again...

I haven't worn my leather ones as much as you perhaps, but I have the leather carmen keyring and from in and out of my purse it is showing some 'grunge'....I have a white double tour in epsom though, so hopefully that will be okay during the summer months (short season for me!)

I've a leather cuff, not sure the name since it was a gift but it might be a Dogon since it has the same fastening as the wallet.

Anyway, last year it had a bout of intensive wear as it went on a european beach vacation with me. We're talking hot weather, not much airconditioning, salty sea air and sunblock. It's actually still in very good condition, given that it's quite light coloured. Looks to be gold togo.

Nope...nothing on hold either...it was a Grand Fonds moment...no temptation... But...my "fun" SAs were not in today either...whew... Maybe next week...

My experience is like Hello's. I wear my leather bracelets all the time They all look perfect - and some are at least 10 years old. SoCal, your bracelets should not get grungy in just a few months. What leathers are your bracelets?

Here are pics of my bracelets new...the gold tournis now is "black-ish" where it moves through the hardwear piece...the white marivaux has "stretched" and is a bit grungy in the sections near the hardwear pieces...the black cuff is still perfect...oh...I don't have pics of the black...

Attachments

• Hermes Bracelets 001.jpg
    Hermes Bracelets 001.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Hermes Bracelets 002.jpg
    Hermes Bracelets 002.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 150
Okay...pics of wear...

Attachments

• 2007_0310Bracelets0015.JPG
    2007_0310Bracelets0015.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 136