Least favorite chore?

vacuming (esspecially cars), and putting clothes away/hanging them up. Totally dont mind washing or folding its just hanging them up on a hanger that always gets me!!!!

Ironing:mad: It's gotten to the point where I refuse to do it because I just can't stand it!

Luckily for me, my Mum can't stand me in un-ironed clothes so she does them for me :noworry:

Dusting. I'm a perfectionist, so it takes me CENTURIES to dust. I hate knick knacks, so it isn't like our furniture is covered in stuff... but I literally get on my hands and knees and dust EVERYTHING... from table legs to each spindle of a dining room chair to every nook and cranny of a picture frame.

1) cleaning all the hardwood floors in my house (3 floors worth!) My knees KILL me.

2) picking up dog poo out of the yard (my dog is little, so i litterally have to search for it. lol)

3) the whole bathroom

4) dusting

Megs said:
I kid you not when I say I hate all chores... I can do them but it takes me so much time to get myself mentally prepared. I hate cleaning dirty dishes :sick:

I am with you Megs. I hate cleaning all together:sick: .Thankfully DH spoils me and sometimes feels bad that I work nites and does most of it:amuse: .If i can get away from it i must, but if i have to do it:sad: as much as it hurts, i will.

Kimm992 said:
I live in a condo and I bought one of those cart thingys on wheels and just keep it in my trunk so when I go grocery shopping I can just pile all my bags into it to take upstairs to my place.

It makes things MUCH easier!!!

Oooh, good suggestion!! I'm going to get one of those carts, I know exactly what you're talking about.

For those vacuuming haters....when I lived in the U.S. my absolute favorite thing was the Eureka SHark vacuum cleaner. It is cordless, so you don't have to keep stopping to plug in, it goes flat, so it will clean under furniture, it swivels, so it is easy to manuever, it does stairs, hardwoods, and carpet....and I loved mine!! My DH used to joke that it was like an extra body appendage...I was always pushing it around!! Target sells them, and they only cost $50. I highly recommend it to everyone......