LE Tulle Pearl Spy!

Thank you ray of light! I thought that price was a little over-inflated, but I wasn't sure. Is it possible to get hold of one of these bags right now? Has anyone seen it anywhere in any Fendi boutiques?

i was in fendi singapore today and i saw the pearl spy in purple. i swear my jaw freaking dropped and i went to heaven and came back to earth all within a few seconds! it was beyond stunninggggggggg!! it's SGD9000+, almost to ten thousand i think which is like USD7000+?!

Thank you ray of light! I thought that price was a little over-inflated, but I wasn't sure. Is it possible to get hold of one of these bags right now? Has anyone seen it anywhere in any Fendi boutiques?

Yes the actual price of this is $4830, and the leather is not alligator but LIZARD. This is from a 2005 Fall/Winter collection. No they no longer have this in fendi stores. The only place to get this model is ebay or other consignment stores. Good luck.

Thats interesting Nefredity, I was debating with someone the other day when this bag came out as could not really remember. I did email the seller and told her the correct retail, but she said thats what Bal Harbour told her the bag was retail at, think they made a mistake.

I got the bag from NY Fendi its going to my friend Deco and I shall pick it up in the US when I am over their in July.
As soon as Deco gets the bag she is going to post pictures to show me my new bag and any others that would like to see it.