Le Metier de Beaute lovers thread!

I love LMDB polishes and I love my kaleidoscopic. But I have never tried any of the lip products of theirs until now. Oh my gosh do I love these!

IMGP4419_zpsec03898d.jpg

IMGP4420_zps1d877873.jpg

IMGP4383_zps50e13b44.jpg

IMGP4384_zpsf98c1faa.jpg

IMGP4385_zpsb80dedcd.jpg

For anyone wondering (and if you can still find it!), the LMdB Melange de Colour 2013 spring palette is a crazy value!

Cogitation Project just posted the weight of the palette, which I've been dying to find out (it wasn't even in the product info on bergdorf or nm.com). The weight is 21g/.74 oz, or about 1.16g/.04oz per shadow. For comparison, that's a little less than most eyeshadows in UD palettes (1.3g/.05oz), and much less than the shadows in the kaleidescopes (.56oz, or .14oz each). For me, this is amazing, because for the same price as a kaleidescope, instead of getting 4 large shadows that i'm prob never going to hit pan on, I get 18 slightly-less-than-normal sized LMdB shadows. I'm so excited!

Here's a link to her post and swatches:
http://cogitationproject.com/2013/0...-couleur-fashion-eye-palette-for-spring-2013/

This was my holdup on buying it, and I finally got the info and was able to find a palette and it's on it's way now... so excited!

hey ladies, so I finally finished testing and comparing the Melange de Colour Fashion Eye Palette to basically all my LMdB shadows! I also added comparison pics for sizes with full sized shadows and coins for reference!

SUPER image heavy so give it a little bit to load. I will try to make it run faster later tonite :biggrin: http://theultimatemakeup.com/post/44241818670/review-le-metier-de-beaute-melange-de-colour-fashion

Great review! So great it made me run out and buy one! I've been playing with it, and they are just amazing!!! Do you think you could post a review doing different eye looks? I also just purchased Silk Road and Bauhaus, can't wait to get them! This is getting really dangerous!

Great review! So great it made me run out and buy one! I've been playing with it, and they are just amazing!!! Do you think you could post a review doing different eye looks? I also just purchased Silk Road and Bauhaus, can't wait to get them! This is getting really dangerous!

I am glad you liked the review and are enjoying your palette :biggrin: Wow you managed to find Silk Road? that's probably my most used kaleidoscope, I love it so much! I will try to do a post with different eye looks but currently my eczema is acting out so I will have to wait until that clears :/

Enjoy your palettes!!

I am glad you liked the review and are enjoying your palette :biggrin: Wow you managed to find Silk Road? that's probably my most used kaleidoscope, I love it so much! I will try to do a post with different eye looks but currently my eczema is acting out so I will have to wait until that clears :/

Enjoy your palettes!!

Thanks!!! Yes, my SA at Nordstrom tracked one down in one of their stores. I'm super lucky =] I can't wait for your post!

About that whole layering of colors, do you just do one swipe of each shade? I layered one of the darker shades over something and it pretty much just covered up the bottom shade.

I ordered the eyeshadow palette from NM during the Beauty Event and unfortunately they must have sold out because I saw it was cancelled. Too bad, because it looked like a lot of fun. However, they were kind enough to send me the cute tote and the samples.