le fabuleux vs 3 LV's???? help!

LeFab ..Quality is better then Quanity sometimes..I have a Lefab and LOVE IT..I sold 3 bags so I could get it..and I DON'T MISS any of them...I said to myself if I really missed any of the 3 I sold I could always buy it later on KWIM...I THINK a LeFab should be bought BRAND NEW and the others you can get later used KWIM..Whatever you do POST Pictures..

love the chanel in ur avatar, solitair!! well, if ur mom has it, and u are not sure if the size and style of the bag will suit you, could you borrow it from ur mom to try it out just to be sure? :P after using it for a week, you will prob be able to make a more informed choice? hee! good luck! tough decision, i know!

miss v
ur killing me:yes:

danica
bagsnbags
thanx for coming...getting close to my descision:yes:

matt
thanx alot for coming by and sharing ur thoughts...ur making it easier on me:biggrin:

tr44
im torn between all 4 of them and thats what making it hard:cry:

evolkatie
but dont u think its for a certain age group?

bagluv
i love that bedford..do u have one?how does it look on u?do share..:smile:

zexy
get all??at once?mom is gonna commet suicide and put me up to adoption:lol:

ilzabet
i dont think its reallll love..i think its just an impulse..all that golden hardwear is blinding me:biggrin:

aussielvlover

spy?:blink: u said the wrong word... im hunting for one these days..which one u prefere?
the thing is i like them all...:cry:

mewlicious

thanx for helping:yes:

isadora

im hunting for this chanel..if u find one on sale please do tell me:yes:
i thought of ur idea but ever since i spilt juice over mum's birkin she forbidden me even to getting near her closet:cry:
what would u choose?:angel:

ah.... i see.. it's a lovely lovely chanel! :smile: argh!! no chance of taking mom's le fab out for a spin? I would choose 3 LVs over the le fab, since as u mentioned, it's a recent fascination. heehee! if your obsession with the le fab grows stronger after your temporary distraction with the 3 LVs fade, you can then decide to buy it :P

I'm prejudiced towards le Fab, but if your mom has one and will let you borrow it, then I'd say go for the others.

My mom and I have constant debates over monogram vs. non-monogram. She likes monogram but when she saw le Fab, ended up saying, "You're right, the non-monogram is more youthful, it's more appropriate for you." But I just finished reading "What Would Jackie Do?" (a lifestyle manual based on the author's musings about Jackie O.), where they said monograms are appropriate for younger women but awful on women over 50. I am in my mid-30's so I guess I'm neither youthful nor older!

India

solitair said:
aussielvlover

spy?:blink: u said the wrong word... im hunting for one these days..which one u prefere?
the thing is i like them all...:cry:

Ha ha!! I am saving for the honey all leather spy but I love the Wisteria :love:. I would get the Wisteria over the Le' Fab myself and it is ltd edn as well. So many decisions - let us know how you go and don't forget to post some pics :graucho:.