Le Fab Colors

1. Can You Tell Me All The Colors ~ La Fab Has Ever Come In?

This Is What I Have (Is This Correct?)

-Noir (Black)
    -Blanc (White)

-Sienna (Brown)
    -Geranium
    -Plum
    -Blue

Did It Ever Come In Silver Or Gold??? Which Ones Are Discontinued?
    I Have Always Wanted Suhali....Le Fab Is My All Time Favorite:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hopefully ~ It's In My Near Future!!!

If Anyone Knows....It Would Be So Helpful ......Thank You So Much!!!!!! :flowers:

2. the silver and gold were either limited editions or special orders, i don't remember which. but you got all the other colors right :yes:

i think in the celebrity thread Jessica Simpson's tooling both of those around

and by the way, the white is my favorite color in the Suhali line. you should get that :nuts:!

3. I am in loooove with Geranium.... :heart:.

4. I love the gold and silver Le Fab. I would get either black or white.

5. You Are All Wonderful ~ Thank You!!!

I Love Every Single One!!!!!!! It's Too Hard To Choose!!! :smile:

6. Yup, you got all the colors right. The silver and gold was LE pieces during winter, I believe 2003? I so want the argent one!

I just got my le fab about two months ago. I was so indecisive between black and white. I decided black and I'm extremely happy with my choice. Good luck on picking a color!

7. Ooh me too! At the last LV party I went to, there was a lady who had the white Fringe bucket and her daughter had the gold Le Fab. I'd never seen one in person and it's GORGEOUS!! :love:

When I end up getting one though, it'll be black.

8. Someone in the forum has a gold one, I can't remember the username though.
    Personally, I'd get them in white, black and plum (that order !).

9. Yeah, I like white suhali the best myself...

10. I really like the brown l'ingénieux

11. bagluv, You've named all the Le Fabs in LVLover's collection!!!:nuts::love:

12. I like white too and seriously, we ought to raid that Simpson girl's closet - she's like Barbie - she has Everything!

13. Yeux ~ You Love White!!! Me Too!!!!!! :smile: Of Course JS Has Them...Lucky Girl!!!

John5 ~ Geranium Is Gorgeous!!! Any In Your Future???

Michelle ~ I Think I Have Seen The Silver....They Do Sound Gorgeous!!!

ShoulderEyeCandy ~ It Was 2003? Thank You! I Keep Thinking Later! The Black Is Beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Lvbabydoll ~ The Mom Had The Fringe Bucket & The Daughter The Gold!!!
    I Am Leaning Most Towards Black!!! I'm Not Surprised Le Fab Is In Your Near Future...You Definitely Are The Lvbabydoll!!!!!!!! :smile:

Ayla ~ I Would Love To See The Gold....I Will Have To Go Look For It!!!!! :smile:I Love Your Color Choices, In That Order!!!!!! :smile:

Lola ~ I Can't Remember ~ Do You Have The White??? :smile:

Jamalu ~The Brown L'ingénieux Is Gorgeous!!!!!!

LV_addict ~ lvLover Has Them All???!!!!!!! I That She Had Quite A Few. I Will Have To Look @ Her Collection Again! Thank You! :smile: ......I Love Your Blue (I Wish I Got It Before It Discont.)!!!!! :smile:

artgirl ~ I Know! How Many Times Does Jessica Wear Them Anyways?!!! :smile:

14. The suhalis in white is also my favourite! :biggrin:

15. Geranium Suhali? Hmm... Probably just a Cles since I'm a guy...