Latinmalemodel's Collezioni

Here's my newest addition and Early B-Day Present the FW 2007 Porte Document Vertical in Anthracite and updatel LE picture...

cimg1513be0.jpg

cimg1489wy2.jpg

cimg1488lj5.jpg

cimg1502ac7.jpg
cimg1494fo8.jpg

cimg1506tz2.jpg

cimg1497ws4.jpg

cimg1526rx3.jpg

WOW!!! :drool: your latest collection of LEs is like my collection wish list! i didn't know the bequia PDV has a side pocket. all the more making it the perfect bag slim structured bag. now, i badly want one! hahaha...the lining is also very nice. the lining is always an interesting detail when it comes to LE bags. congratulations!

WOW!!! :drool: your latest collection of LEs is like my collection wish list! i didn't know the bequia PDV has a side pocket. all the more making it the perfect bag slim structured bag. now, i badly want one! hahaha...the lining is also very nice. the lining is always an interesting detail when it comes to LE bags. congratulations!

Thanx yed the PDV is indeed a verry special bag, and the LE bag linings are one of my favorite thins I need to post the linings on all of them...

Could you take pics of the Trunks and Bags LE?

I've never ever seen it in my life. That's one super duper bag!

Love that so much.

It looks like the leather is really special.

Yes it's a limited edition from the 2006 collection it's the same as the runway ones the brown and the blur but this is more like a pre fall pice it has a ziper on the inside unlike the other actual runway bags but it's still the same just in black...

cimg1071dx7.jpg

cimg1074od8.jpg

cimg1080wy3.jpg

Liberté;4277990 said:
notice how You just "involuntarily" made a new cute Louis Vuitton design ?

Congrats! Now how're those colours coming in your collection? ;)

yes I wish LV made something like that:love:

and that's a really good question, well let me draw a timeline for the Tobago Show bag I saw it first in brown and LoVed it but I thought I wasn't ready for a hand held bag so I let it slip untill I saw other members who had it it's when I decided I should have it:nuts: but I learned the hard way and it was all sold out in the brown and blue so I simply told my SA to just get one and I LoVe it, than it was sorth of the same with the Whistler I didn't completelly liked it but still there was something that drew me back to the LV website to look at it than on my visit to LV there it was:wtf: it was like a wall hit me on the face it was LoVe at first sight, and for the Sacoche I just liked the dark lustrous shine it had and the contrast between the gold HW and for the PDV is was sorth of the same like the Tobago first I wanted the mono and was ready to purchase it when they told me that it was sold out allready:crybaby: so I got pissed and just told SA again to order the anthracite so I guess it all just falls naturally into place I didn't intend to have a growing dark LE collection but I:heart:it