Latest iPhone case....

Awesome! Thank-you. So, now after I spend a boatload of money on the iphone and the additional charges to my cellphone bill, now I can spend even MORE $$ on an LV case for it! :wtf:

Beth, These are actually marketed AS iPhone cases and are made in mono, epi, taiga and alligator (the mono is 225 I think and alligator is 1060 but im not sure about the other 2) and there is no current plan for damier I am told.

For caley and shalomjude, the iPod touch actually has slightly different dimensions and is about 1/3 the thickness of the iphone so if u bought the lv case it would be too big.

It's really cute! It looks a little hard to get in/out of though -- I guess you have to pull the iPhone out all the way everytime, right? Also, because the ringer speakers are on the bottom, doesn't it hush out some of the sound when it rings?

I'm just a little picky about cases, although it's SO cute! Because of this, right now my iPhone is bare! I've already gotten scratches on it though (just the back) and it is pretty durable...haha.

It looks a little hard to get in/out of though -- I guess you have to pull the iPhone out all the way everytime, right? Also, because the ringer speakers are on the bottom, doesn't it hush out some of the sound when it rings?

Yea, the case is "firm", so the phone has to be pulled out rather hard, but that should loosen up over time.....as far as the speakers, it depends on what ring volume you have it set on, so far my wife hasn't had a problem hearing me call her....

does anybody know if this is permanment or not?

I doubt it, but you should call the 866 number to find out. I'm waitlisted at the soho store, and when i called asking around where i was the woman said i was close to the top, but then sighed and said that probably not everybody will be able to get one. I wish they made this in a damier version.

It's really cute! It looks a little hard to get in/out of though -- I guess you have to pull the iPhone out all the way everytime, right? Also, because the ringer speakers are on the bottom, doesn't it hush out some of the sound when it rings?

I'm just a little picky about cases, although it's SO cute! Because of this, right now my iPhone is bare! I've already gotten scratches on it though (just the back) and it is pretty durable...haha.

Couldn't you just put it in upside down, then the speakers for the ring would be at the top? ;P Mine is on it's way....they tried to deliver it yesterday, but of course with 4 soccer games I wasn't here! =( Guess I have to wait until Tuesday!

Couldn't you just put it in upside down, then the speakers for the ring would be at the top? ;P Mine is on it's way....they tried to deliver it yesterday, but of course with 4 soccer games I wasn't here! =( Guess I have to wait until Tuesday!

Actually at the soho store they advertise it in upside down. I think the cut out is round to leave only the home button visible, making it easier to pull out.

I wish they would have made an open case, one that covers the iPhone, but leaves the screen uncovered, that way you don't have to keep taking the phone in and out of the case. I had a case similar to this LV one for my iPhone, but I sent it back because I couldn't stand having to take my phone in and out of it's case. I finally found a nice leather case that covers the phone but not the screen.

Then again, I can't imagine spending that kind of money on a LV iPhone case when I can't say how long I'll have my iPhone. What would I do with it once I get a new phone a few years from now? I guess it's just not practical enough for me....

Congrats though :tup: