~*Last night I lost, but tonight I WON!*~

1. Woo-hoo!!:yahoo: I won this!! I lost 2 auctions, for Ali's, last night. :hysteric:
    She needs some TLC, but she looks pretty good. The auction says she's brown, but some of the pics look whiskey. Either way I don't care! :girlsigh:I can't wait till she gets here!
    whoops! Here you go....

61bf_12.jpg
  2. Congrats!! She's beautiful!!! I have the exact same one - it looks like Whiskey to me! Enjoy her and post pics when you get her!

3. I am so happy you are getting one!!! I can't wait to see your pictures when you get her!

4. congrats!!!! I had this same one in brown and it definitely looks brown to me!!! :yes: Congrats again! :tup:

5. Congratulations!! I like the whiskey with the used look.

6. Thanks girls! I won a white one a few weeks ago and am dying to use her, but it's so cold and dreary here....I needed a whiskey!! I figured~what the heck! I'm so excited I won't be able to sleep!!

7. ya think she's brown? i do, too. i think in the other pics the flash is making it seem lighter. We'll see! either way is fine w/ me!

8. thanks! she won't look used once i get finished w/ her!!:graucho:

9. Congrats on your Ali! :yahoo:

10. Congrats! Great find! Are you going to post rehab'ed photos when you're done? :biggrin:

11. you bet!:tup:

12. Yes I do! She looks JUST like my brown one did, and yes in certain light/flash it will look like that.. I guess only time will tell but I would be willing to bet on it! love the brown! :yes:

13. :yahoo: Congrats...it was your time to win an ali!!!:yes::yes::yes:
    Carley

14. thanks carley and fields!! the girls here are so sweet!
    :tpfrox:

15. Congrats!!!!! I'm really falling for the Ali!!!! I'm so happy for you!