large vs. medium Carly

kabaker

Kabaker
O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Can anyone post pics of the large and medium carlys side by side? I think I am going to buy one and I dont know what size to get. I am about 5'5" and I am not thin...but Im not really big...I guess I am a large medium? I am just trying to see what would look best on me and what bag would fit my purposes best.

I bought the medium and am now regretting it...wishing I had gotten the large. I was talking to the manager of the boutique I shop at regularly today and she said, she always recommends the large over the medium and she hasn't had one regret yet.

I don't have one to put side by side but there is a BIG difference size wise. That is one thing that drives me nuts about the Carly. I am 5'10" and have the medium. I have had the large in the past but the bag is huge and felt billboardy.. although it does slouch nice and if you hold a lot of stuff it is great. I prefer the medium but it is not as slouchy cute but still holds plenty. I would definitely suggest going into the boutique and trying them on.. after you unstuff them! :tup: