Lanvin Flat Boots on Sale $515

*sigh* as we all expected, my order got cancelled. I was quite hopeful, as the order was in processing all day yesterday. But this morning it's listed as cancelled. Hilariously, I have yet to actually receive an email from Barneys stating the bad news. When, oh when, will they get their act together?

^I got the CL Botte flat boots. They zip up all the way on the side. The calf is generous and it has elastic panels that stretch quite a bit. I have large calfs and they fit fine. They are suppose to fit snug. They are very comfortable.

I always size up 1/2 - 1 size in CL boots.

Hey-I'm not sure if I've seen these on sale before - I love them but unfortunately my calves are huge - hope someone else had their eye on them - I'd def call one of their stores for sizes available - the website is notorious for cancellations. (Barneys)
;)
http://www.barneys.com/b/browse/pro...&prodIndex=222&listSize=229&categoryId=543589

i ordered a size 7 $515 in barneys.com just for the sake of it, and guess what, it shipped today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am surprise it wasn't cancelled, which is what i expected.....
i will see what am i going to get!

i ordered a size 7 $515 in barneys.com just for the sake of it, and guess what, it shipped today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am surprise it wasn't cancelled, which is what i expected.....
i will see what am i going to get!
i guess i should have bookmarked the link, that was my size :sad: :sad: :sad: lucky duck!