Lady hit my new car, and then gets out with a fake!

glad you are ok!!!
luckily in switzerland it is ILLEGAL to not have car insurance, and your arse is SCREWED if you hit someone and get caught without it.

i can't help but feel that maybe she did it a little bit on purpose to get her crapbox fixed up?

what goes around, comes around. you reacted perfectly.

Sorry to hear. Things will be ok. Let the insurance company handle it. That's what they're there for and that's why you got it in the first place. I remember a long while back, some kid was riding his bike in the middle of the night and slammed in to my truck while my light was green. Apparently he had been drinking and was on meth. He tried to sue me for no less than $50K! He couldn't even tell them what color my truck was. Anyways, people always get what's coming to them so I wouldn't worry. Yall are fine so that's what matters. I would've said "BTW, nice bag. NOT!"

Eeeek sorry :sad:
The insurance co. should be able to tell that she was at fault by the angle of the hit on the two cars. Glad you & you little guy are OK.

Ugh! The driver with a beat-up car and a fake LV was mad at you? Good thing you kept your cool!! Thankfully you and your son are okay. I hope you get your car fixed real soon.

BTW, I am a Lincoln fan, too. I have driven two Navigators the last 7 years, and last February, I traded my '03 for the Lincoln MKX. I had major Navi withdrawals for a whole month until I finally got used to the smaller, yet zippier MKX. LOL

Glad you are both ok but sorry to hear about your accident. I hope she has insurance and it all works out - she might've paid a couple of hundred for the fake LV instead of spending on insurance.:rolleyes:

So sorry to hear your new van was damaged in an accident but I am glad you and your son are doing fine. I know its a pain to be involved in an accident but you can always fix your van KWIM. I hope your van has a speedy recovery and looks as god as new when its released.

I saw a fake white mc speedy today & the first thing that cam to mind was tPF. It was a really bad fake.:tdown:

I'm glad you're ok. In Canada, its illegal to drive without insurance. Even if your car is parked in the street without insurance for more than 3 days, the city-by law officers will tow it away.