Lady Dior Cannage-Quilted Bag

Hi all,

I've been looking for a Lady Dior Cannage for the longest time and recently my friend's friend offered to sell me hers at a reasonable price.

It's in patent white (which I love!) but the hardware is in gold. Which is puzzling because the patent white versions i see in the boutiques and eluxury.com have silver hardware. Can anyone let me know if the patent white cannage comes with gold hardware too? As Im really tempted to go for it but dont want to end up with a fake.

Thanks dears! :love:

Hi all,

I've been looking for a Lady Dior Cannage for the longest time and recently my friend's friend offered to sell me hers at a reasonable price.

It's in patent white (which I love!) but the hardware is in gold. Which is puzzling because the patent white versions i see in the boutiques and eluxury.com have silver hardware. Can anyone let me know if the patent white cannage comes with gold hardware too? As Im really tempted to go for it but dont want to end up with a fake.

Thanks dears! :love:

Im not sure about the hardware...I know it was silver in regular leather in nylon for white but for patent? :shrugs: will she mind posting pics if the inside tag here for authentication?