Ladies of London - Bravo - June 2014

Probably staying in London to film. Hard to be a cast member on the Ladies of London if you aren't in London. I have a love/hate relationship with Caroline but have to admit, the show wouldn't be worth watching without her.
Though Ladies of Dubai woudn't be a bad idea? Lots of wealthy expats and middle easterners there.

I really liked her in the first season, not much in the second,
That incident with Juliet Angus husband was really shocking

I can't wait for season 3 to begin!
I'm in the minority, as I don't like Caroline Stanburry. There is something smoke and mirrors about her, and my gut is telling me she isn't as fabulous and successful as she appears. I wouldn't trust her to save my life.

Reactions: chowlover2
I'm in the minority, as I don't like Caroline Stanburry. There is something smoke and mirrors about her, and my gut is telling me she isn't as fabulous and successful as she appears. I wouldn't trust her to save my life.

I do agree with you, although Caroline is my favorite on the show. I don't think I would want to be friends with her, but she certainly is entertaining to watch on tv and follow on instagram! Such amazing style and bags. Absolutely can't wait for season 3! I'm hoping for an early-mid fall premiere.

Reactions: Tivo
She's mentioned in an interview that her husband was bankrupt when they met, she saw her dad lose all his money when she was growing up, and that she was heavily in debt when she met her husband.