Ladies, look what arrived today :)

darelgirl

Jan 14, 2006
I finally got my chain strap bag!!! It arrived this morning!! It is so beautiful and sooooooooft:love: ! I just love it!

Here are some pics!!!

(i know that Bjara already posted her bag but i am so excited ....i hope you don't mind:amuse: )

Oh, and by the way, meet my friend Stan in the last pic! He helps me to get through my exams:lol:

Attachments

• DSC00885.JPG
    DSC00885.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00886.JPG
    DSC00886.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC00891.JPG
    DSC00891.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00892.JPG
    DSC00892.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00894.JPG
    DSC00894.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 166
Beautiful!!! Can i ask if this bag is the same size as the orginal GD? Also, is it heavier with the chain straps? if so, how much heavier? Thanks... oh... may i ask how much it retails for? thank you! It's lovely!!!

LMFAO!!!! congrats again! You are hilarious, I am not sure if stan appreciates you using him for modeling purses instead for studying.
fopduck, I think #9 is on its way too...

Ahhh!!! It is lovely! So beautiful! The chain gives it an extra element of style and chicness. Can't wait to see your pink one, when is it coming?

BTW, I think you need to give Stan a hamburger, he is looking a little skinny... :biggrin:

Thank you girls:love:

Stan is very flattered that you guys liked him..:lol:

Muppy, the chain strap bag has the same size as the regular charlotte and i can't say that it's heavier either!

Spriralsnowman, i don't know when the pink is coming! My stupid bank needs 3 days to transfer the money to the french account:mad: But as soon as the store recieves it, it will arrive the next day:love:

fodpuck, i think it is #9 like KK said! I have lost control:lol: