L.E. CLUB!!! (Limited Edition)

My LE Louis Vuitton Collection:

Back row: Adele, Fersen, Miroir Speedy, Mizi

LE3.jpg

Front Row: Frange Speedy, Kirsten, Sophie, Miroir Pap, Cruise Mini Pleaty Customize

Great pic!

...I thought LV never puts plastic wrapping around there handles... yet in some of the pictures in this thread are shown with bag handles wrapped in plastic...

... this makes me worried. i really hope they were wrapped for storage after they were bought... or that what i thought (LV not doing the whole wrapping thing) is wrong...

...I thought LV never puts plastic wrapping around there handles... yet in some of the pictures in this thread are shown with bag handles wrapped in plastic...

... this makes me worried. i really hope they were wrapped for storage after they were bought... or that what i thought (LV not doing the whole wrapping thing) is wrong...

Some are. The plastic is supposed to be taken off before the bags are put on the sales floor but sometimes the bags are sold before that can happen. If you look at the fakes, the plastic is the wrapped pretty tightly around the handles whereas on the authentic ones, the plastic is wrapped more loosely. If you're in the store and want to take a look at a bag, ask if they have one with the handles wrapped and you'll see what it looks like.

See I was told that the bags come wrapped in plastic (handles) and a majority of the hardware is covered with that blueish plastic... then as they stock the store, if its the shelves or the backroom (just thinking of an LV storage room makes me quiver lol) they are supposed to take off the plastic as part of the stocking procedure(spelling lol) and then they go in there dust bags or on the shelves... but who's to know