L.A.M.B Deals on Ebay or other retailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the love ladies. :smile: FYI Nordstrom marked down Nude and Chartruse bags today - The love capri in nude, I swiped for $314 - I know my friend is working in TBD today 503 287 2444 ask for claire smith, Im sure she would hunt one down for anyone that wants one! Dont forget too, .com will price match - I am wondering though if the wallets got marked, they always are so crazy with their mark downs!

What's the name of this store?... or any store where someone saw the Nude or the Chartreuse Love bags on sale?

I don't, but you can ask live help to track down item #192629 in shadow in a store. Luna has the shadow oxford so you can ask her too, but if you want to try it right now just use live help.

Luna,

I called the sales girl and apparently she "misquoted me" it wasnt my friend claire that called me about it, it was another SA that had in her book to call me for lamb. She said it was $389 :sad: I dont think thats such a great deal, I saw it in person today and it was so so. Nordstrom store 25 had two shadow esquivels when I left their today .... Wallets are a different buyer and get marked down differently according to the manager ....

So I went to return my Shadow Oxford only to be told by the SA that it just got marked down...sooooo.....guess what came back home with me ? :smile: :graucho:

Can't wait for my Shadow Rowington now...it must be on sale too !! Yippeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.