Kristen is LEAVING!!!!!!

One of four items I purchased yesterday at the outlet because I couldn't make up my mind - shell pink Laila. This one had a weird wrinkled front pocket but I bought it to try out with my wardrobe and to see if the color would suit. I figured if I liked it, I'd try to track down a better one. I like the color. It's a pinky beige tone. But I didn't love it so it's going back.

Here's some pics if anyone is interested. The first pic best reflects the color IRL. The second pic is outdoors in shade.

Attachments

• IMG_0564.JPG
    IMG_0564.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 516
One of four items I purchased yesterday at the outlet because I couldn't make up my mind - shell pink Laila. This one had a weird wrinkled front pocket but I bought it to try out with my wardrobe and to see if the color would suit. I figured if I liked it, I'd try to track down a better one. I like the color. It's a pinky beige tone. But I didn't love it so it's going back.

Here's some pics if anyone is interested. The first pic best reflects the color IRL. The second pic is outdoors in shade.

Oh, she's beautiful!

I carried my Pinnacle Black Laila for the first time today and my goodness, how was I so late to the Laila party?!?!
Love. This. Bag.

AliMarie said:
Oh, she's beautiful!

I carried my Pinnacle Black Laila for the first time today and my goodness, how was I so late to the Laila party?!?!
Love. This. Bag.

I have a Pinnacle Black Laila too. Laila's are gorgeous. I wish I had it in slate and fawn.

BonBonz said:

Love Laila. I have black. This color is so nice. I would love a lighter color but I know it would be ruined in a matter of days running around with my four children.

CoachMaven said:
Ladies, if any of you live near Tannersville, PA they have ALL the Kristin bags! Woven satchels, hobos, pinnacle Lailas, elevated goat leather, sage, patent, you name it! My bff went there on Sat. and I phone shopped with her, lol! She pick up the fawn Laila for me, and the black for her. Lots of colors, too!! She mentioned mushroom, tuberose, fawn, ash, denim...

Does anyone know what the item number for the laila's are? None of my outlets had them and I going to try to track one down via charge send.

I think that they sold out on the website. I have a black one and I like it but I regret not getting the slate one.
Yes, I believe the Slate Laila sold out on the website. It was a web exclusive and not sold in stores. My store ordered it for me and at the time I ordered, the SA said the stock was low on that bag and this was several months ago.

harajukupooh said:
Yes, I believe the Slate Laila sold out on the website. It was a web exclusive and not sold in stores. My store ordered it for me and at the time I ordered, the SA said the stock was low on that bag and this was several months ago.

I sooo regret choosing the black over slate. I know it sounds crazy but I'm having a hard time getting over it. I should have listened to my hubby because he was for slate. Instead I listened to the SA who told me it was more blue than grey and that I probably wouldn't like it. I wish one would pop up somewhere.

Boy Is Kristin luring me in. Hard time deciding if I should get a baby sage to round out my collection or wait for Madison deletes

Auuugghhh

Time to sell off more bags :lol:

Boy Is Kristin luring me in. Hard time deciding if I should get a baby sage to round out my collection or wait for Madison deletes

Auuugghhh

Time to sell off more bags :lol:

I hear ya on that one. I have two bags in line ready to sell now. I'm torn because they're older bags but classics. I don't think that I can let go of my Legacy Anniversary Ali. I want Kristin Laila and Pinnacle tote so badly though. I will have to sell something!