Kooba ?

I have a sienna and I bought it on sale at jcmadison. I think there's no need to buy a Kooba for full price because they always go on sale. Probably next time will be after x-mas. I wouldn't pay full price for a Kooba because even it's a good quality bag I'm not willing to pay full price for something that's manufactured in China no matter how well it's made. Prices for Koobas in Germany are ridiculous: they cost amlost 1000$. That's why I wit for hubby to go on a business trip to the U.S

You know how I love my Koobas, but I agree that some are quite heavy. Especially the larger studded totes, etc. But there are quite a few very lightweight Koobas I can vouch for. The Brooklyn Bag, from 2005 is lightweight very distressed leather and is a huge bag to boot. The Tatum is the Brooklyns smaller sister, and very very lightweight. The Jessie Bag (Fall 2006) has 4 outer pockets and measures 15 inches in length and very light. The Nisha bag, as big as it is, is light and very comfortable. And then there is the Frankie. I think one of the most overlooked Koobas. What a neat tote. Compact, lightweight, and 3 large zippered compartments unlike most Koobas that feature one big compartment. The Scarlett is a small Sienna and very comfortable if the Sienna is too heavy for you.
I am excited. A friend sent me a sneak peek of the Spring Koobas due in March. Some really really neat bags! I already pre-ordered 2, one in a gorgeous slate blue color. I am just Kooba Krazy!!! And BTW... I never pay full retail for a bag. Kooba.com has sales, JCMadsion, Lauriesolet, Revolve has sales at times too. And then my few trusted ebay sellers and I always at least pay 100 less per bag and many times much less.

Soundpam - I do not own any Kooba's yet but I have seen many of them IRL and tried some of them on. The leather is so soft and squishy. They seem to be very high quality.

The ones I liked were the Jesse and the Paige. So comfortable on the shoulder. I may get that Paige very soon. I really was comfortable in that one.

Welcome to tPF!