kooba kelsey or paige in khaki

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I saw the Koobas at Bloomingdales in the khaki color. I really like this color but I'm wondering if it will show a lot of dirt and wear and tear. I don't change purses frequently.....may use the same one for a month or more at a time. I'm pretty careful with my bags but don't baby them a lot. I like this color because it's neutral and nice for the spring but for $600+ I'd like it to stay looking nice for a long time. Does anyone have a Kooba in this color?

I saw the Koobas at Bloomingdales in the khaki color. I really like this color but I'm wondering if it will show a lot of dirt and wear and tear. I don't change purses frequently.....may use the same one for a month or more at a time. I'm pretty careful with my bags but don't baby them a lot. I like this color because it's neutral and nice for the spring but for $600+ I'd like it to stay looking nice for a long time. Does anyone have a Kooba in this color?

Personally, I think they will. :sad: It seems to be a type of porous leather...almost like it would suck up any dirt or oils that got on it.